We had high expectations for Bozeman, but this amazing city blew them all out of the water! Unparalleled outdoor access, incredible people, delicious food… really, it couldn’t get any better than this!
WHAT WE DID
- Mountain Biked at Goose Creek
- Trail Running the Bangtail Divide »
- Mountain Biked the Bangtail Divide »
- Climbing in Bear Canyon »
- Music on Main »
- Went hiking in Livingston
WHERE WE ATE
- Blackbird Kitchen – Artisan pizza in the best way. Sit at the bar to watch the chefs work and prepare to increase your order based on the amazingness you see leaving the kitchen.
- Starky’s Authentic Americana – Delicious American food, don’t try to get a salad.
- Copper Whisky Bar & Grill – $10 “Burger and a Beer” Wednesdays! Delicious fries, and great service too.
- Wild Crumb – Best pastries in Bozeman, and a great working environment too.
- Wild Joe’s Coffee Spot – Another good working coffee shop. They also serve ice cream and pizza!
- Bridger Brewing – Delicious pizza (we had a Thai Bahn Mi pizza – unconventional but scrumptious!) Beware, they are required to stop serving alcohol at 8pm.
- Montana Ale Works – The bison patty melt at MAW was quite possibly the best I’ve ever had, and they serve cocktails in pint glasses!
- Neptune’s Brewery – a nautical themed asian fusion brewery in Livingston. Great beer, surprisingly good dessert menu!